Elif Akgül from İstanbul was supported with the Turkey-Armenia Travel Grant and visited Yerevan to covering stories before and after April 24th – the Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day, for the online news portal bianet.
“I am starting to change my environ and my reporting domain. It is very crucial to tell the Turkish society how Armenians think and feel. I believe I was successful in achieving this and I believe this could be a first step in the normalisation process.”
“Since this was my first ever trip abroad, it was an outstanding experience. I had the chance to look at Ararat/Ağrı through the eyes of the Armenians.”
- Pasaportumdaki İlk Damga: Ermenistan
- “Türkiye Soykırımla Yüzleşerek Demokratikleşir”
- Soykırım Müzesi Müdüründen Türkiye’ye Çağrı
- Antropolog Marutyan: Soykırımın Ermeni Kimliği İnşasındaki Rolü
- Soykırımda Kaybettikleri Anısına Meşalelerle Yürüdüler
- Müsteşar Zakaryan: Komşu Olarak Yaşayabilmeliyiz
- Erivan’da Soykırım Anması
- Fotoğraflarla Erivan’da 24 Nisan
- Ermenistanlılar Erdoğan’ın Açıklaması İçin Ne Diyor?
- How Did Armenians React to Erdoğan’s April 24 Speech?
- Ermenistan’daki Hak Örgütleri Erdoğan’ın Açıklamasını Değerlendirdi
- VIDEO – Türkiye-Ermenistan ilişkileri ve medya